Kirsten Curry, President of Leading Retirement Solutions and President of ASPPA’s ABC of the Great Northwest, recently helped to sponsor and put on ASPPA’s “Everyone in Sales” event.
Executive Speaker Todd Cohen has an extensive background, having coached and led several sales teams to deliver more than $850 million in revenue for prominent companies such as Xerox, Gartner Group, Thomson-Reuters and LexisNexis. Utilizing his experience as a dynamic and engaging public speaker, Todd essentially transformed the attendees into sales consultants using his “Sales Culture Workshop”.
He describes the seminar not as sales training, but as a way to create a sales culture. The event is about the behavior and mindset of how everyone within your organization is selling.
During the event, attendees learned:
- the principles of a sales culture and how to drive more sales;
- how every employee’s contributions impact the organization’s bottom line;
- how to understand and engage others with their value proposition;
- how to understand and know the virtual sales team, and;
- how to sell yourself in the best possible way to get what you want.
Leading Retirement Solutions is proud to have been a Gold Sponsor for this event.
For more information about Todd Cohen and how to bring his message to your organization, visit his website.