Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!
2016 was a whirlwind of a year! Leading Retirement Solutions is proud of what it accomplished in the past year, and is looking forward to a great 2017. Here are just a few of our major accomplishments in 2016:
Mission and Values
Our mission: to proactively support organizations and lead them toward a secure future.
- Collaboration – Our dedicated team works hands-on with clients to ensure we provide them with the best retirement solutions.
- Dedication – We provide exceptional customer service and ensure that we are friendly, timely, and responsive whenever corresponding with our clients.
- Financial Empowerment – We commit ourselves to helping people retire with a sense of freedom.
- Knowledge – Our team of highly trained and credentialed experts work to educate and lead our clients toward success.
- Proactivity – We hold ourselves accountable in anticipating regulatory changes and keeping you and your plan in compliance.
- Security – With an emphasis on high technological standards, we lead you toward peace of mind that your savings and investments are protected.
- Transparency – We take pride in representing the retirement plan industry as an open, honest, and socially responsible firm with our clients.
The LRS Team
Our Human Resources and Accounting Department was enhanced with the addition of Dillon Gavazzoni.
LRS brought on Laura Friebis, a Contribution Specialist in order to utilize her past expertise and knowledge to build and maintain solid relationships with clients.
Seth Retzlaff was brought aboard as a Client Experience Associate to utilize his experience in client services and relationship management.
During the year, the LRS Team flexed their test-taking muscles and passed 4 Exams from the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)!
- Dillon Gavazzoni passed the Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF) Exam 1 and 2;
- Retirement Plan Associate Daniela Bailey passed the RPF 2 Exam;
- Recordkeeping and Trading Manager Kimberly Velazquez passed the Defined Contribution Administrative Issues (DC-2) Exam, becoming a credentialed Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA).
We are excited to see our team members climb the ranks and assert themselves as experts in our industry.
Our Company President
Leading Retirement Solutions President, Kirsten Curry, had several accomplishments during 2016!
Kirsten became a graduate of the Small Business Association (SBA) Emerging Leadership program, a selective program in which entrepreneurs emerge with a 3-year strategic growth plan for their business, as well as a vast professional network.
In 2016, Kirsten was nominated for the Puget Sound Business Journal Women of Influence Award, which spotlights local businesswomen, community leaders, and philanthropists. In addition, she was also nominated for the 2016 Women in Wealth Magazine Award, an award that showcases the very best women from across the financial environment.
These are just a few of the ways Kirsten Curry dedicated herself to continual learning this year, even at the executive level.
For more tips and information regarding retirement plans, follow our blog.