Attracting and retaining high quality employees has become extremely competitive in the booming Cannabis industry. These employees expect attractive benefits as part of their overall compensation plan. A 401(k) is one of the most effective and requested employee benefits. Yet, Cannabis companies haven’t been able to offer 401(k) plans… Until Now!
For the first time, Cannabis companies across the country can add a 401(k) Plan to their employee benefits package thanks to the efforts of a group of financial, legal and retirement industry veterans including Leading Retirement Solutions. Our Cannabis 401(k) Plan is competitively priced and offers similar investment returns just like with typical 401(k) Plans.
Highlights of our Cannabis 401(k) plan include:
- Nationwide availability
- Competitive service & pricing
- Traditional investment platform
- Executives & employees can save for retirement on a tax-beneficial basis
- Our trustees accept your employee & company contributions and direct investments for you
- Our legal team will advocate for your employee benefit rights
- Internal Revenue Code 280E and COGS adjustments are available
Our team of highly trained and credentialed professionals provide a variety of retirement services including designing, setting up and administering retirement plan programs that meets your company’s needs, ensuring your plan is in compliance, and helping your employees grow their retirement savings.
For more information about this new offering check out our Press Release. If you’d like to set up a 401(k) Plan for your organization email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (800) 974-2814 or request a meeting Here.